Spiritual Retreat 25 April 28-30, 2017 Sugarloaf Key, Florida
THANK YOU FOR REGISTERING FOR RECOVERY IN PARADISE 25.
This is the only confirmation you will receive for your registration. You will receive your registration packet at the event.
UPON ARRIVAL TO THE RETREAT CAMPGROUND, YOU MUST CHECK IN AT THE REGISTRATION BOOTH AND WITH THE KOA OFFICE
You must secure your accomodations separately. This registration fee only covers the Recovery in Paradise Spiritual Retreat 25 event.
* Sugarloaf KOA Campground – Event site. Reservations open Monday, Feb 6, 2016, 9am ET. You must call to reserve your site or trailer. Please call 305.745.3549 to reserve. You MUST speak to someone, don’t leave a message. Please note that trailers are very limited, so call first thing to have a chance of securing one.
* Some previous participants have mentioned they found companies that rent camping equipment in the Miami area … this might be a useful option for those who want to stay onsite, but aren’t equipped for camping.
* Sugarloaf Lodge – 3 miles from event site at milemarker 17. Call anytime to make your reservation. 305.745.3211. Mention Spiritual Retreat for special rates.
* Big Pine Motel – 10.7 miles from event site at milemarker 30.7. Call anytime to make your reservation. 305.872.9090. Mention Spiritual Retreat for special rates.
*Venture Out – 3 miles from event site on Cudjoe Key at milemarker 23. Call Waterfront Keys Realty anytime to make your reservation. 305.414.8936. Mention Spiritual Retreat for 10% Discount. 3-night minimum.
*http://VRBO.com – Vacation Rental By Owner has lots of listings in the area. Keep in the mind the event site is at milemarker 20 on Sugarloaf Key at the Sugarloaf KOA.
NA is not affiliated with any of these businesses or recommendations. By sharing these resources, we’re just trying to make attending easier for you.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your registration, please email the Retreat Planning Committee at: [email protected]
If you register and cannot attend, contact the committee (floridakeysna(at)gmail.com) and let us know if you would like to donate your fees for a newcomer or if you would like a refund and we will process accordingly.
Please be patient awaiting a response from the committee, we’re a small group of volunteers and do our best to respond in a timely manner.
Please note that parking is tight, so as much as possible, we’re encouraging participants to carpool and park in designated areas. We will have a Serenity Team to help direct traffic and parking.
Please note Smoking & Vaping IS NOT ALLOWED at any of the scheduled events, including the main speaker meetings. We know everything is outdoors, but we’re still right next to each other at the scheduled events. We appreciate both your understanding and compliance.
KOA requires all registrants wear wristbands during the event and display cartags for parking on site.
Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Night Snacks are available for purchase on site. There are two nearby grocery stores:
* Winn Dixie on Big Pine Key (mm 30)
* Murray’s Market on Summerland Key (mm 24.5)